Strategies to Employ in Workouts, Litigation and Bankruptcy with Distressed Suppliers
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
By ordering this OnDemand Webinar you will learn to recognize the early warning signs of financial distress, and will be armed with strategies that can be employed in consensual workouts with distressed suppliers, under the Uniform Commercial Code, and in anticipation of a supplier's bankruptcy. You also will learn about rights and remedies that can be employed in the event a supplier seeks bankruptcy protection.
- You will be able to identify early warning signs of a supplier's financial distress.
- You will be able to review Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and contractual remedies.
- You will be able to explain bankruptcy basics.
- You will be able to identify counter-party rights and remedies under the bankruptcy code.
AuthorsTimothy W. Brink, DLA Piper LLP (US)
James R. Irving, DLA Piper LLP (US)
Dealing With a Distressed Supplier
• Early Warning Signs of a Supplier's Financial Distress
• Consensual Approaches
• Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and Contractual Remedies
• Strategies to Protect Against a Supplier's Bankruptcy Filing
Post-Bankruptcy Strategies for Dealing With a Distressed Supplier
• Bankruptcy Basics
• Counter-Party Rights and Remedies Under the Bankruptcy Code
• Alternative Approaches