Service Level Fundamentals: Maximizing Business Value
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Service levels provide targeted, effective incentives to cause service providers to achieve their customers' desired business outcomes. However, too often customers discover that those service levels are being achieved with reports showing "green" while the service itself feels "red." In these situations, customers often find that those service levels: measure the wrong aspects of the services; are defined too vaguely to be enforced; cannot be measured using available tools; or contain exceptions and exclusions that make the results meaningless.
This OnDemand Webinar will provide individuals responsible for creating service levels with the principles and tools necessary to create meaningful performance standards. The program will specifically address how to: draft clear calculations that result in consistent measurements; align measurements with the supplier's actual scope; and avoid common pitfalls.
This OnDemand Webinar is critical for sourcing, procurement and other personnel responsible for delivering business outcomes through sourcing transactions.
AuthorsGregory Manter, Mayer Brown
Brad Peterson, Mayer Brown
• Business Purpose of Performance Measurements
• Overview of Service Level Methodology and Credits
• Structure of Service Level Definitions, Targets and Minimums
Choosing Service Levels and Performance Standards
• Identifying the Right Activities and Outcomes to Measure
• Setting Levels With or Without Historic Data
• Excuse of Performance and Exclusions
Drafting Clear and Effective Service Levels
• Clear, Precise Definitions
• Metrics Measureable With Auditable Precision
• Creating the Right Incentives
Avoiding Common Pitfalls During Negotiations
• Service Level Holidays
• Determining Performance Requirements After Signing
• Exceptions, Exclusions and Change-Related Relief